Saturday 18 February 2012

IN LOVE! with something else!

Hello there lovelies! 
I WAS OBSSESSED! LITERALLY! I`d been wanting a watch for the LONGEST TIME! and so finally for my birthday my parents bought me a Fossil Rose gold mini watch. It was beautiful, 


I was in love with it UNTIL, I saw in the flyer the week after I bought it that if you buy something for 140$ you get 25$ off and if you buy something for 160$ you get 50$ off! 
So being the penny pincher that I am, I went back to The Bay, where I bought my watch, and was about to get my 25$ back when I saw another Fossil watch that was for 190$, and it was still Stella Rose Gold, but it was wayyy bigger, and it so SO BEAUTIFUL, I could not pass it up. So I ended up with a beautiful Fossil watch in the end!


Lesson of the day: LOOK FOR DEALS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment