Tuesday 17 December 2013

Baby, I'm a Rebel!

HIIII!!! :)

Ok, so ever since I saw RissRose2 wearing this in her videos on youtube, I have been wanting to try Rebel lipstick by M.A.C. for ages!!!! 

My finals have come to an end and I was able to go out a get my one true love. This lipstick is A-M-A-Z-Z-Z-Z-ING!!! 

I have pretty tanned skin (I'm Indian) and it is very hard to find nice dark color to wear that contrasts my skin in a nice way. This lipstick is now my holy grail. 

Rebel is by M.A.C. cosmetics. It's a dark fuschia/purple color. It has a soft texture, it's creamy, but not too creamy where it "leaks". I paired it with Vino lipliner, also by M.A.C. giving it a darker look. This lipstick is great for the holidays! In Canada, both the lipliner and lipstick cost 18$. Not cheap, but it will last me a long time so it is well worth the money! I put pics below of me wearing it and some swatches! Lemme know what you think!




                                                   M.A.C Rebel lipstick and Vino lipliner

No comments:

Post a Comment